We are currently looking for a Senior All-Round Architect with 8+ years of experience and strong team leadership skills to join our studio in Dubai
Successful candidates should have strong design sensibilities, technical skills, a flexible mentality, and experience managing all stages of a project, from concept design though to in construction supervision stage.
You will be focusing on various aspects of architectural with strong design and an technical skills across a wide spectrum scales and typologies. This position will require you to continue growing your responsibly level and help to train and mentor junior staff. Being self-guided with a will to never stops learning and guiding others is an essential professional quality for the culture of the studio.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Architecture
• Wide experience as an Architect or Project Coordinator in an international environment
• 8+ years of experience minimum
• Knowledge of large scale complex (mixed-use) technical coordination
• Familiar with all phases of design and construction
• Fluent in English (presenting, speaking, reading, writing) Arabic an advantage
• Fluent with 3D Modelling in Rhinoceros | Enscape |Grasshopper
• Advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D Modelling in Revit
• Advanced of 2D drawing in AutoCAD
• Knowledge of rendering software such as V-ray
• Highly motivated, self-guiding
• Willing to contribute to our collective knowledge culture
• CV/resume + portfolio + short motivation statement
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package including medical scheme to successful candidates.
Interested candidates may send their CV + Portfolio + Short Motivation Statement to: email@example.com
Please mention position title as the subject of your application.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Apply now +