We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with 10+ years of experience and strong team leadership skills to join our studio in Riyadh.
Successful candidates should have strong design sensibilities, technical skills, a flexible mentality, and experience managing all stages of a project, from concept design though to in construction supervision stage.
You will be of proactively leading the processes of managing complex (mixed-use) consultant coordination, overseeing internal and external design consultant teams, controlling the process of development of the design concept through the various design stages and assist the Directors.
This position will require you to continue growing your responsibly level and help to train and mentor junior staff. Being self-guided with a will to never stops learning and guiding others is an essential professional quality for the culture of the studio.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Architecture \ Engineering
• Wide experience as a Senior Project Coordinator in an international environment
• 10 years of experience minimum (5 years minimum in Saudi Arabia)
• Fluent in English (presenting, speaking, reading, writing) with good spoken Arabic
• Fluent in managing large scale complex (mixed-use) team coordination
• Familiar with all phases of design and construction
• Fluent with project planning tools and workflow management
• Fluent in approval processes and regulatory requirements
• Fluent in fiscal and resource management
• Advanced of 2D drawing in AutoCAD
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D Revit
• Highly motivated, self-guiding
• Willing to contribute to our collective knowledge culture
• CV/resume + portfolio + short motivation statement
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package including medical scheme to successful candidates.
Interested candidates may send their CV + Portfolio + Short Motivation Statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention position title as the subject of your application.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Apply now +