Associate – Interior Design (Commercial Design)
- Degree or Diploma in Interior Design or related field;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in commercial mall and/or office;
- Solid experience in handling PRC projects is a must;
- Able to handle full set of construction drawings, produce construction details drawings and ordinate between clients and contractors;
- Supervise and coordinate with internal design team;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meeting at tight deadlines;
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent presentation with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid experience in handling clients and projects from the scheme design stage to detailed design stage;
- Strong in detailing, sketch drawing and well coordination skill with all related parties;
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D modeling, AutoCAD, Adobe PDF Editor, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented with good communication skills and able to work under pressure;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Interior Designer.