Contracts & Administration Officer
- Diploma graduate or above;
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience;
- Experience in Hong Kong and PRC tendering and contractual matters;
- Previous experience in architectural firm, property developer and other professional consultancy firm will be an advantage;
- Proactive, good communications, analytical & interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, organized, self motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua;
- Strong in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Contract administration and / or analysis in operational contracts for Hong Kong & PRC projects;
- Proposal & contract drafting & review, and preparation of subcontract documents;
- Tender & contract administrative works including record, maintain, analyze and report relevant datas;
- ad-hoc assignment as and when required.