- Degree or Diploma graduate in Interior Design or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of relevant studio and/or site experience in high-end shopping mall and hospitality projects;
- Strong in detailing, sketch drawing and well coordination skill with all related parties;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe PDF Editor, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard and under pressure;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Interior Designer.