- Degree holder in Urban Planning or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of post graduate experience in Planning or related fields;
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible and hardworking;
- Strong analytical, presentation organizational and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Execl, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop and related programs;
- Fluent in Putonghua beneficial;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Town Planner.
- Carry out town planning projects in Hong Kong with the responsibilities of conducting planning research and analysis;
- Managing planning application submission process;
- Report writing/preparation and liaising with clients;
- Consultants and relevant government departments and authorities;
- Opportunity to take part in urban design and master planning projects.