Three projects designed by LWK + PARTNERS won an impressive six PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau) 2019 (click on project names for more information):
Tsuen Wan Sports Centre in Hong Kong, China
– Winner, Best Commercial Landscape Architectural Design (Asia)
– Winner, Best Sporting Facility Architectural Design (Hong Kong)
– Winner, Best Sporting Facility Interior Design (Hong Kong)
– Winner, Best Landscape Architectural Design (Hong Kong)
Gallium Valley Science Park in Hangzhou, China
– Highly Commended, Best Mega Mixed Use Architectural Design (Mainland China)
Longfor Chengdu Xichen Paradise Walk in Chengdu, China
– Highly Commended, Best Retail Architectural Design
Directors and the winning team of LWK + PARTNERS joined the gala dinner and award ceremony at Bangkok on 22 November. The awards are a testament to the practice’s increasingly celebrated reputation in the region, represented by eight studios throughout China, a recently opened studio in Singapore and a well-established base in Manila. Looking ahead, the firm will take the spirit forward to aim higher towards a vibrant, sustainable future for Asia.
The PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards recognises extraordinary achievements in the Asian real estate industry at a domestic and regional level. Established in 2005, the awards cover key markets in the continent including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar and more.