We are currently looking for a Senior Design Architect with 8+ years of experience with strong team leadership skills to join our studio in Dubai.
Successful candidates should have and be able to demonstrate effective management and team leadership skills, strong design sensibilities, excellent technical skills, a flexible approach to design, and experience managing all stages of a project, from concept through to construction.
You will be focusing on various aspects of architectural design, master planning and research across a wide spectrum of programmatic scales and typologies. This position will require you to continue growing your responsibly level and help to train and mentor junior staff. Being self-guided with a will to never stops learning and guiding others is an essential professional quality for the culture of the studio.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Architecture and/or Master Planning
• Wide experience as an Architect or Project Coordinator in an international environment
• 8+ years of experience minimum
• Familiar with all phases of design with a focus on concept and schematic design (design development, construction documentation would be an advantage)
• Knowledge of large scale complex (mixed-use) consultant coordination
• Fluent in English (presenting, speaking, reading, writing) Arabic an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of 3D Modelling in Rhinoceros | Enscape | Grasshopper
• Advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D Modelling in Revit
• Experience with Rhino BIM workflow is a very big plus
• Highly motivated, self-guiding
• Willing to contribute to our collective knowledge culture
• Willing and available for international travel
• CV/resume + portfolio + short motivation statement
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package including medical scheme to successful candidates.
Interested candidates may send their CV + Portfolio + Short Motivation Statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention position title as the subject of your application.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)