• Degree holder in Landscape Architecture or equivalent discipline;
• 3-5 years' relevant experience preferably in landscape architecture industry;
• Professional Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects or Registered Landscape Architect;
• Project Management with regard to statutory submission, government liaison, client liaison, meetings, consultant and contractor co-ordination, field observation and general co-ordination of work;
• Supervise the preparation of specifications and tendering documentation as well as conceptual and detail design, tender and construction landscape drawings;
• Sound understanding of HK statutory submission and approval processes;
• Excellent written and spoken Cantonese and English.
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package including medical scheme to successful candidates. Please send full resume with current and expected salary and work portfolio.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)