We are currently looking for Design Architect with 3+ years of experience with exceptional design and presentational skills to join our studio in Dubai.
Successful candidates should have and be able to demonstrate strong design sensibilities, excellent technical skills, presentational finesse, a flexible approach to design, and experience managing all stages of a project, from concept through to construction.
You will be focusing on various aspects of architectural with strong design and an technical skills across a wide spectrum scales and typologies. This position will require you to continue growing your responsibly level and help to train and mentor junior staff. Being self-guided with a will to never stops learning and guiding others is an essential professional quality for the culture of the studio.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Architecture Master Planning
• Experience as an Architect or Project Coordinator in an international environment
• At least 3 years of experience minimum
• Familiar with all phases of design and construction
• Fluent in English (presenting, speaking, reading, writing) Arabic an advantage
• Fluent with 3D Modelling in Rhinoceros | Enscape |Grasshopper
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D Modelling in Revit
• Advanced of 2D drawing in AutoCAD
• Knowledge of rendering software such as Enscape and V-ray
• Knowledge of Mata environments and AI software such as
• Highly motivated, self-guiding
• Willing to contribute to our innovation and knowledge culture
• CV/resume + portfolio + short motivation statement
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package including medical scheme to successful candidates.
Interested candidates may send their CV + Portfolio + Short Motivation Statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention position title as the subject of your application.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Apply now +