You will carry out town planning projects in Hong Kong with the responsibilities of conducting planning research and analysis, planning report preparation, managing planning application submission process and liaising with clients, consultants and relevant government departments and authorities. You will also have the opportunity to take part in urban design and master planning projects. Requirements for the position include:
• Degree holder in Town Planning recognized by HKIP;
• Member of HKIP/RTPI or equivalent;
• Minimum 5-10 years of post qualification experience in Planning or related fields;
• Self-motivated, independent, responsible and hardworking;
• Strong analytical, presentation organizational and communication skills;
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and related programs;
• Fluent in Putonghua beneficial;
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Town Planner.
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package including medical scheme to successful candidates. Please send full resume with expected salary and work portfolio.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Apply now +